Ready for AMD’s Ryzen Master?
We are! Overclocking is at the very core of every computer nerd. AMD is introducing an application to give overclockers fine control over their unlocked AMD Ryzen CPU’s.
Checkout wccftech.com’s article about AMD’s Ryzen Master.
“…AMD Ryzen Master and will be part of the AMD Settings panel which are part of the AMD driver suite. The Ryzen Master overclocking utility will offer full range of overclocking and tuning features to enthusiasts that include:
- Per Core Clock Adjustment For All Ryzen Chips
- Enable / Disable / Set Core Count (0/2/4/6/8 as per needed)
- Step Size: +25 ~ +50 MHz increments for Non-X and +100 ~ +200 MHz increments for X series chips (TBC)
- CPU Voltage Adjustment
- MEM VDDIO Voltage Adjustment
- MEM VTT Voltage Adjustment (IMC)
- VDDCR SOC (PCH Voltage Adjustment)
- CAS Latency Adjustment
- Row Precharge Delay (15 bus clock @ standard)
- RAS Active Time (36 bus clock @ standard)
- Read Row-Column Delay (15 bus clock @ standard)
- Write Row-Column Delay (15 bus clock @ standard)“
AMDwallpapers.com the best source for 4K HD AMD wallpapers and backgrounds! Resolutions for most PCs, iPhones, iPads, tablets, smartphones and laptops.